Monday 6 August 2007

Last jabs are done ... for me

We are back after a great week away. It was great weather which was nice - really gets us primed for the equatorial sun... It was cool that Leanne could come along for a bit, gave chance for a little bit a 'bonding' before we go. Anna even stuck her head round the awning a couple of times - notably sometime after midnight ont he last night. We really are gonna have a laugh - i am just a little bit worried what might happen when you place Mica and Anna in the same place for an extended period...

Today i had my last set of jabs. My arms have that dull ache that we all know and love... The thing is that now it is only 9 days until we go! And we have got to get everything properly sorted. I am really hoping and praying that God does some cool stuff in us and with us.

Anyone nervous?!

3 comments:

Mica said...

Mark as for tht comment about me and anna i can only say.......
ha ha ur in trouble! but now u can have double the fun with us around!! how kl!
and am i the only one tht has to pay £120 for my hep b?
x

Emily said...

nervous....yep.
excited....yep!
ironed alllll 20 million of my skirts...yep! (go me!)
really lookingforward to having a laugh with you all....YEP!
bought mica's birthday presents....well, nearly ;)

hehehe!

Maddy said...

So is it just me or does it sound like Mark thinks he might have something to do with the packing????