Thursday 9 August 2007

I actually enjoyed shopping today!!

Leanne and I actually had a great time shopping today for bits and bobs for the trip. Just in case anyone reading this needs pritt stick the best place to buy it is Woolworths - 5 sticks for 59p that really is a bargain!!!

We also found lots of little boy type things in Wilkinsons pens, rubber, etc so bought a few just in case.

We had been talking about getting a pressy for the families we are staying with but i cant put that here as they may read this. Suffice to say I will look in tesco tomorrow and if i have no luck Mica i will let you know and you can look in Milton Keynes at the weekend.

By the way please be praying for Anna at the moment because she has a really bad back and is unable to sleep.

I am so excited at times today i have felt like i might explode. I actually packed my clothes already has anyone else started packing yet or is it just me? Mind you i have got to pack for 5!!!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

yeah, just plain scared, and frustrated by how much work i HAVE to do before we leave! i hate summer homework, it's the PITS! you just wait til tuesday, i'll be hyper as anyone by then ;)