Monday 27 August 2007

A day with Jack


[this is me and a Jack Fruit! I am holding about a half of a third (a sixth, dad says)]

Hi everybody

It’s me jack

This morning when we woke up we had toast with jam and butter – it didn’t come out of a toaster, but it came out of the frying pan! This is because there was no electricity at the time, and the grill runs on electricity, so we have to run on gas.

Then I went on my bike with Joel, that was fun, and then we stopped at the church and did some jumps off the ramp, where you come in with pushchairs. Then we dodged the benches, then came home!

When we came back, we played with the chameleon, and the colours were black, orange and yellow.

After having rice and beans for lunch (which was made by Gertrude, who works for Steve and Kathryn), we went outside and watched the chameleon climb, and Jeremiah came to play and we played on the Tarzan swings! Then we played a ‘cops and robbers’ sort of game – I was the robber! (And I nicked Jeremiah’s bike!!!) Ibra, Stuart, another Jeremiah, Mugabe and Kisa (pronounced cheesah) played volleyball, and played on the bikes.

For dinner, we had sausage casserole (“which was awesome” – Steve), cooked by Steve... it was Absolutely Excellenté! We just listened to Percy the Park-keeper, and people have been having baths which are in washing up tubs. But I am going to have a shower.

That’s all from me! Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

jo clifford said...

hey hey Jack ... sounds like you are having a great time !! you will have to tell us all about it whan you get home ...

with lots of love

Jo xxxxx

jo clifford said...

oh and Ps I have a job to start on the 3rd of sept! thank you to all for your prayers

God bless
Jo xx

Anonymous said...

i didn't know Percy the Park-keeper was on the team. Did you find the jack fruit needed a shower too {i.e. it was a bit smelly!)?