Wednesday 18 July 2007

What do we reckon?

Does anyone reckon i'll actually be able to NOT read my new Harry Potter book before we go, and save it for the flight as originally planned?

The liklihood of this happening is seeming to get smaller and smaller as the event gets nearer! lol!

I think i might have to find some other riveting literature to take with me in its place to entertain me on the plane.
Either that, or you guys are going to have to be LOADS of fun for a really long time! ;)

i'm so excited about it now! Only one more jab to go for me now, then we're good to go.

BRING IT ON! :-D

7 comments:

boHemian rAsta said...

Well I reckon you will have finished it by Sunday evening like any other good HP fan!

- Tendai

boHemian rAsta said...

Well I reckon you will have finished it by Sunday evening like any other good HP fan!

- Tendai

boHemian rAsta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

is there an echo in here?!?!

yeah, you'll have to read it, otherwise you will find out the ending from someone else.

Mark said...

Oh and i have one jab today and two tomorrow :o(

then one the day b4 we go...

Mica said...

am i the only one tht has had to have like 9 jabs? ive gt another 2 before we go now and thn two wen we get bk! i tell u what my nurse realli doesnt have a clue x

Anonymous said...

Surely you can't have lasted out this long... read it and buy Artemis Fowl for the journey.
Auntie Gail x