Tuesday 17 July 2007

hey guys - thought i'd give a little input into my run-up to the trip considering I live so far from you all, making it a lot harder to share in most of the excitement (and other stuff that happens during the run-up to exciting trips such as this one)...

so, just finished KBC and moved back up north. it's really difficult, not seeing everyone, and suddenly losing a lot of the close support you get so used to. i know God is my first port-of-call, and He's really been coming through for me (again!) and for that i'm really grateful. i know He's preparing me for university (in september), when i will most probably go through difficult times, but even with that in mind... i'm still struggling to keep my attitude positive about leaving! but on the other hand, it has been lovely to spend some quality time with my family.

i can't wait for the trip to Uganda, God's going to do so much in us and through us while we're there, it'll be so amazing. not too sure about the no-sleep approach though mica! love to know if there's anything people want prayer for - give me a little more info about you all, and a focus for the billions of free time i'm finding myself with these days!

blessings to you all and hope to see you at 28:18 :)
anna

2 comments:

Maddy said...

hi anna welcome to the blog. Glad to hear you are doing just about okay. Have all the floods finally gone? I think prayer is required for the weather for 28:18 definitely. Will talk soon. Maddy

Anna said...

where i live was never flooded, so not too sure really! weather's been pretty good up here since i came home so will pray for that to continue on till 28:18 and move southward!